First Federal Bank makes banking from your mobile phone or tablet easy. Check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks and pay your bills all from your tablet or mobile device, anytime, anywhere! This service requires enrollment in our Online Banking system. If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, please sign in to your account, click “Options” and follow the steps to begin the Mobile Banking enrollment process today.
SMS Text Messages
- Receive real-time account balances
- View recent transactions
Visit our website at www.ffbwi.com via your internet browser on your mobile device or tablet
- View real-time account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills and send money
- Find ATM/branch location information
Download the First Federal Bank Smartphone App
Everything you can do from the browser plus more, downloaded into a convenient app! Go to either iTunes or Google Play, search “FFB Wisconsin Mobile Banking” and install the app on your phone or tablet. Log in using your Online Banking credentials. In addition to transfers, paying bills and viewing transaction history you can also:
- Make deposits
- Pay or schedule person-to-person payments using Popmoney
The app is FREE to download, although your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Mobile deposit lets you deposit checks via your mobile phone or device. It’s free! To get started, simply download the First Federal Bank Mobile Banking App from iTunes or the Google Play store. You must be signed up for Online Banking and Mobile Banking to have access to Mobile Deposit.
- Sign your check and add “For mobile deposit only” below your signature
- The app will not read a stamp as a signature – if it does not detect a signature, it will cause an error and you will need to start the process again
- Checks payable to multiple parties with “and” and the ampersand “&” must be endorsed by all the payees
- Choose an account for your deposit
- Take photos of the front and back of the checks
- Verify that all account information is correct
- Tap “submit” to deposit your check
You may deposit up to $5,000 per day – single or multiple checks may apply. Deposits made by 4 p.m. CST will usually result in funds being available within the next two business days. For additional questions or information, please contact a Customer Service Representative during regular business hours at 262-542-4448. Per your data provider, SMS message and data fees may apply.
Send or receive money from friends, family or others, regardless of where they bank! Popmoney is a personal payment service available to First Federal Bank’s online Bill Pay customers. You must be signed up for Bill Pay to be able to use Popmoney. Log in to your First Federal Bank Online account and get signed up today! For additional information about Popmoney, click here.
- Make payments or send payments to your friends, family or others in as little as one day
- You may also receive payments from others to your checking account
- No need to exchange bank account information – you only need the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank account to theirs
- Free, fast and efficient