Whatever your financial need, First Federal Bank has personal loans for almost any purpose. We offer secured and unsecured programs with a variety of terms and rates. Whether you are looking to buy a new vehicle, have unexpected expenses, wish to consolidate your debt or want take a family vacation we can help find a loan that’s right for you.
Personal Loan – Unsecured
Debt consolidation, home improvement projects, education expenses … it’s your choice.
- Loan amounts from $2,500 to $25,000 – no collateral required
- Installment Loans
- Fixed terms of 12 to 60 months
- Line of Credit
- Draw funds for up to 60 months
- Competitive rates and payment terms
- No prepayment penalties
Personal Loan – Deposit Secured
Our deposit secured loan is great way to borrow money or establish credit while continuing to earn higher interest on your savings.
- Use funds in a First Federal Bank Certificate of Deposit to secure your loan
- $500 minimum loan amount
- Flexible payment options available
Finance the purchase of a new or used vehicle – car, truck or motorcycle. We make things easy and seamless, affording you more time to make the most important decision in your purchase, which color?
- As little as 5% down
- Flexible terms up to 72 months
- Buy from a dealership or private party
Overdraft Protection Line of Credit
We will lend you the funds to cover any overdrafts in your First Federal Bank checking account, ensuring you have no bounced checks, missed payments or denied debit card transactions.
- Line amounts from $500 to $3,000
- 60-month initial term that auto renews annually thereafter
- Funds are automatically transferred to your checking account
- Fixed interest rate
If you own a home and are looking for other flexible financing options, consider a First Federal Bank home equity loan or line of credit.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates may vary with amount financed, term and credit history. Other requirements may apply. Please see account disclosure for applicable fees and terms and a complete description of any account. Account disclosures are available at any branch location. Please see a banker for details.