With online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, Popmoney and eStatements, you can bank whenever, wherever you are! Choose one service, or all five! All of our online services are FREE to our customers – just one more way we give you The Freedom to Bank Smarter.
It’s safe and secure, with built in security questions and images to identify you!
With online banking access, it’s quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history, transfer funds and set up electronic statements.
To enroll, contact us with your preferred contact
e-mail address today!
Online banking gives you the freedom to:
- Access your accounts and make transactions from any computer with internet access
- Make transactions 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Make transfers between accounts
- View your current account balances, including loans
- Make loan payments and view history
- View past statements from checking and savings
- View images of checks you have written
Transactions made before 6:00pm CST will be applied the current business day. Transactions made after 6:00pm CST on weekends and holidays will be applied the following business day.
It’s secure and it’s a good way to help prevent identity theft!
With bill pay, you can pay your monthly bills directly online, day or night!
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- Options to receive your bills electronically for those companies who offer them
- View payment history and find all your billing information in one location
- Receive payment confirmations through e-mail
- Save money on stamps, envelopes and paper checks
To get started today, log into your First Federal Bank online banking account, select the checking account from which you plan to pay bills, select Bill Pay and follow the instructions.
Not signed up for online banking yet? To enroll, contact us with your name and preferred e-mail address.
Mobile Banking gives you the freedom to bank directly from your cell phone!
This service requires enrollment in our online banking system. You will need an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. Message and data rates apply. Please consult your mobile carrier representative for any questions about your plan.
To get started, please contact a Customer Service Representative to get signed up today!
If you are already enrolled in online banking, sign in, click options and follow the steps to begin the mobile banking enrollment process today.
The three mobile services we offer are:
Downloadable Touch Banking Application
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
Requirements: To use the Touch Banking downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. Download the Touch Banking application using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
- View account details
- Make transfers
- View e-Bills
- Make/ Change/ Cancel payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
Requirements: To use the mobile browser service, your mobile device must have an Internet Browser and may require a data service plan. Access the mobile site using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
After signing up for mobile banking, search for “First Federal Wisconsin” or type in www.firstfederalwisconsin.com on your mobile device.
Text Message Banking
- Use text messages to obtain account specific information (available balance, pending transactions) and have it returned to the mobile device, or respond to a bank-initiated text message such as authorizing a transaction
- Manage your account(s) and enjoy the services you need on the go
Requirements: To use the SMS text messaging service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile devices are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with this service. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received. Text “HELP” for help or text “STOP” to cancel to 72080. Message and data rates may apply.
Frequently Asked Mobile Banking Questions
What does mobile banking cost?
There is no fee for using mobile banking. However, you do need a First Federal Bank account. It’s possible your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access – check with your mobile phone provider for more details.
Lost your phone?
You can disable mobile banking on your device at any time from within the online banking system, or you can call us at 262.542.4448 during business hours. We can either un-enroll your device, or suspend the service.
Do I need a special phone?
No. We developed mobile banking to work with virtually all of today’s phones and the most popular cell phone service providers. You can use mobile banking if:
Your phone allows text messaging; or
You can browse the Internet on your phone; or
You have an iPhone or Android mobile device
Where can I find all text commands?
Simply text HELP to 72080 and you’ll receive a text message with all text commands (BAL, HIST, etc.)
What happens if my access is locked?
Contact us at 262.542.4448 during business hours and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Send or receive money from friends, family or others, regardless of where they bank!
Popmoney is a personal payment service available to First Federal Bank’s online bill pay customers. You must be signed up for First Federal’s bill pay service to be able to use Popmoney.
- Make payments or send payments to your friends, family or others in as little as one day
- You may also receive payments from others to your checking account
- No need to exchange bank account information – You only need the recipient’s e-mail address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank to theirs
- Free, fast and efficient
Log into your First Federal Bank online account and get signed up today! For additional information on Popmoney, click here.
Go Green! Switch to paperless statements.
- View previous statements for an entire rolling 18 months
- Safe, secure, and easy to balance
- Print or save options are available in case you need them
- Sign-on via online banking
Paperless statements and e-mail notifications are a great, secure way to view your account information at your convenience and are available FREE to all of our customers.
To sign up for eStatements, click here.