Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account specifically designed for those with high deductible health plans. An HSA allows you to save funds to pay current or future medical expenses while earning interest on your account balance. You can access these funds with a debit card or by writing a check. It’s a great way to plan for the future.
- Tiered interest rate based on account balance
- No sign up fee
- No monthly or annual service fee
- 25 packet of Health Savings Account checks for $9 or 30 packet of checks for $12
- Health Savings Account debit cards for just $5 each and no fee for transactions
- All other standard checking account fees apply
Contact a Universal Banker today for more details.