Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account specifically designed for those with high deductible health plans. An HSA allows you to save funds to pay current or future medical expenses while earning interest on your account balance. You can access these funds with a debit card or by writing a check. It’s a great way to plan for the future.
Health Savings Checking Account
- Tiered interest rate based on account balance
- No sign-up fee
- No monthly or annual service fee
- Health Savings Account checks available
- Health Savings Account debit cards available
- All other standard checking account fees apply
Health Savings Money Market Account
Save for future medical expenses while earning interest on your balance.
- $10,000 minimum balance requirement
- $15 monthly service fee if minimum balance falls below $10,000
- $10,000 minimum to open
- Contact a Banker today for more details.