60-month at 6.50% APR*
*Monthly payment of $195.66 example is based on a $10,000 loan amount at 6.50% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and 60-month loan term, other terms available. A 0.25% Auto Pay discount is available when you to agree to make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a checking or savings account. Advertised interest rate special effective 2/1/2019 – 4/30/2019, subject to change at any time without notice and borrower eligibility. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Your actual rate will depend on a variety of factors, including evaluation of your creditworthiness, income and other conditions. The Auto Pay discount will discontinue if you cease payments by automatic deduction. Auto Pay is not required to receive a loan from FFBWI.
Rewards Checking – 2.00% APY*
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield – accurate as of 1/2/2019.
- 2.00% APY paid on balances up to $15,000.00 and 0.20% APY paid on balances above $15,000.00, resulting in a range from 0.23% to 2.00% APY depending upon the account’s balance, when qualifications are met each statement cycle.
- One (1) direct deposit of $250 or more from a valid payroll or government entity, or two (2) ACH debits
- Ten (10) debit card transactions
- Qualifying debit card activity includes point of sale purchases, ATM transactions do not count toward bonus qualifications
- Must be signed up for eStatements
- Accounts that do not meet the qualifications will earn a lower APY (annual percentage yield) and a $10 service charge will be applied
- Interest is compounded and credited every month
- No minimum balance requirement
- $50.00 minimum to open
**Foreign ATM fees up to $25.00 will be reimbursed when qualifications are met
†Per your data provider, SMS and data fees may apply.
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service or activity fees
- $50 minimum to open
- 250 free monthly transactions – includes checks paid, checks deposited, transaction tickets, electronic payments, and electronic deposits
With a First Federal Bank Build a Rate CD, you can increase your interest earned based on the products and services you have or add to your banking relationship†.
- 1-Year Term – Earn up to 2.75% APY*
- 2-Year Term – Earn up to 3.00% APY*
- 3-Year Term – Earn up to 3.25% APY*
† Base rate increases by 0.125% APY for each qualifying product or service included in the customer relationship. Maximum of four (4) total rate enhancements per Build-a-Rate CD for a maximum increase of 0.50% APY to the base rate. Inactivity or closure of qualifying product or service will result in a corresponding decrease of 0.125% APY up to a total of 0.50% APY decrease.
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield – accurate as of 03/09/2019. Base interest rates are set at the time the CD is opened. Advertised rate and APY are offered at the bank’s discretion and may change daily. Interest is compounded and credited annually and at maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. $500.00 minimum is required to open an account, a maximum balance of $2,000,000.00. Rates apply to the initial term only. CD is automatically renewed into a standard CD of the same term, at the rate offered at the time of renewal.
Bump-up CD – 2.65% APY*
Rewards Money Market
- Must open the account with at least $20,000 in new-to-the bank money and maintain a minimum balance of $20,000.
- Must have a corresponding Rewards or Relationship Checking account to open.
- 2.25% APY* rate good for one (1) year, after which the account will revert to a highly competitive rate on all balances.
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield – accurate as of 03/01/2019. Interest rates are set at the time the account is opened. Advertised rate and APY are offered at the bank’s discretion and may change daily. Interest for the Rewards Money Market account is compounded and credited monthly. Minimum opening deposit of $20,000. Minimum balance requirement of $20,000 or $10 service fee and the rate will revert to 0.10% on all balances for the statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Must have a corresponding Rewards or Relationship Checking account. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, dormancy fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. All promotions are subject to all applicable rules and regulations, change or cancellation. See account terms and conditions for full details. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply.