At First Federal Bank, our most important advantage is our people, how we serve our customers and support our communities. It’s all part of The Community Bank Difference and why we created the FFBW Community Foundation, Inc. The goal of First Federal Bank and the FFBW Community Foundation is to develop partnerships and provide contributions to local charities and organizations whose work benefits communities served by the Bank. By supporting these not-for-profit groups, institutions, schools, and other organizations, we are working to make these communities a better place for everyone to live, work and grow. The FFBW Community Foundation, Inc. focuses on the following areas:
- Programs that foster learning, leadership and that support the academic success of individuals to prepare them for fulfilling careers and lives
Health & Human Services
- Initiatives that focus on physical, mental, nutritional and financial well-being of individuals and families
- Initiatives that improve the quality of life for children through social, athletic, cultural and other programs
- Programs that aim to position military veterans and their families for success in their post-service lives
- Programs that provide low-to-moderate income housing units and projects that create affordable housing communities
Other initiatives as determined by the Foundation Board
While we review all the funding requests we receive, special consideration is given to those requests that specifically benefit at least one of our five target areas. We accept requests at any time of the year and review requests 3 times per year. We highly recommend submitting your application by August 31 to be considered for that year. Please click on the button below and complete the entire application. You may send it via mail or email to the addresses below.
FFBW Community Foundation, Inc.
1360 S. Moorland Road Brookfield, WI 53005
Check out some pictures of our employees participating in volunteer and community events!